Hops, Malt & Salt Tour
The best of both worlds: Experience in one day how Feldschlösschen makes beer and where the Swiss salt comes from, mined by the Swiss salt works. The perfect day offer for groups.
Experience salt & beer.
Where does salt come from? And how does it end up on our plates and on the Swiss roads in winter? All these questions and many more will be answered on the guided tour of the Riburg Swiss Salt Works.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in the Feldschlösschen Restaurant on the brewery grounds. Afterwards, discover Switzerland's most popular castle and learn more about the production of different beers. A tour makes you thirsty. That's why you can of course taste the beers afterwards.
Full day package for your group excursion
Book once at the Feldschlösschen Brewery and enjoy your excursion carefree. The following services are included in the price.
- 09.30 hrs Tour of the Riburg salt works, Möhlin
- 12.00 Lunch at the Feldschlösschen Restaurant, Rheinfelden (drinks not included)
- 13.45 Tour of the Feldschlösschen Brewery, Rheinfelden
- 15.30 hrs Beer tasting at Feldschlösschen Brauwelt, Rheinfelden
- 16.00 hrs End
Not included: Drinks at lunch. Individual journey to Rheinfelden by car, coach or public transport as well as transport Möhlin - Rheinfelden. This can be organised on request.
Cost per person CHF 75.- incl. lunch and beer tasting.
Small group package up to 10 persons CHF 750.- incl. beer degustation
- languages: German, French, Italian, English
- Dates Wednesday to Saturday, registration required
- Participants maximum 100 persons
- Pretzel on request. Per person CHF 3.- (only bookable for the whole group)
Book offer for groups online
Book your day trip conveniently online. Simply select the «Hopfen, Salz & Malz» tour under «Gruppenführung».