Taking a sustainable holiday doesn't have to be difficult. Stay at the Ambrosia Guesthouse, visit the Feldschlösschen brewery and shop at the Unverpackt store - all showcase businesses that are fully committed to sustainability.
Stay overnight at Ambrosia Guesthouse.
The local hosts Nathalie & Anthony will spoil you with a breakfast made from regional products. The building is Minergie P certified, 80% of the waste is recycled and only ecological products are used for cleaning. The guesthouse is located right next to the train station, and thanks to the soundproof windows and modern furnishings, you can sleep peacefully and restfully.
Another highlight is the visit to the new Feldschlösschen Brauwelt. Learn on the castle tour how Feldschlösschen is committed to sustainability and enjoy a 3-course beer menu in the brewery restaurant. Don't like beer or have an allergy? Host Simon and the Feldschlösschen team will be happy to accommodate your wishes. Please be sure to indicate this when booking.
Your sustainable stay in Rheinfelden
Book once with Tourismus Rheinfelden and enjoy your excursion carefree. The following services are included in the price.
- Guided tour of the Feldschlösschen brewery with visit to Feldschlösschen Brauwelt and tasting package
- Seasonal 3-course beer menu with beer accompaniment in the Feldschlösschen Restaurant
- Overnight stay with breakfast in the Ambrosia Guesthouse
Price in double room: Fr. 182.-/person
Price in a triple room: Fr. 169.-/person
Price in single room: Fr. 203.-/person
- bookable on request and according to availability at least 7 days in advance
- Arrival from Tuesday to Sunday
Contact and booking
Town office, Marktgasse 16
+41 61 835 52 00