Stand Up Paddling-Tour
The new SUP tour offers the only opportunity for a city tour on the Rhine.
Stand Up Paddling on the Rhine.
Christian Wunderlin from stonesurf, the surf station in the Fricktal, accompanies beginners and advanced paddlers on a spectacular tour on the Rhine. After an introduction in almost standing water in Möhlin, the tour goes over two power stations in the direction of Rheinfelden. You will not only learn how to keep your balance on the board, but also learn interesting facts about the Rhine, the region and the town of Rheinfelden.
The highlight is the trip past the beautiful historic old town of Rheinfelden and under the pedestrian bridge that connects the Swiss and German Rheinfelden. Past the Inseli and the boat landing stage, the water becomes a little calmer again and the unspoilt nature invites you to enjoy it.
Refreshments at the lido.
After getting off at the lido in Rheinfelden, a tasty snack awaits the participants. In the new Badi restaurant, the Heini family will welcome you with a soft drink of your choice and a colourful salad plate with pork steak or Rösti Snack Le Gruyère AOP.
Enjoy the only city tour on the Rhine
- Board with leash, paddle & life jacket
- Transfer from lido Rheinfelden
- Drinks on the tour
- Admission to lido
- Catering: Varied salad plate with pork steak or Rösti Snack Le Gruyère AOP and soft drink of your choice.
- Participation from 12 to 17 years accompanied by an adult, without previous SUP experience possible
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Group size: 2 to 5 persons
- Price: Fr. 125.-
- Bookable on request and according to availability
Contact & Booking
Stadtbüro, Marktgasse 16
+41 61 835 52 00